This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by “Fortis Foundation” and the content is owned by it. Fortis Foundation is not permitted to modify, publish, transmit, transfer, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content of the Website.
Fortis Foundation values the privacy of information of its contacts including the volunteers and donors. It does not use/allow or disclose information about any individual visits or contact details to any outside sources.
Accessing /Usage of this site is subject to adherence to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your access and/or usage of the Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- Fortis Foundation reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein at any time by posting changes online without any prior notice/intimation. Your continued usage of the website, post modification of the terms and conditions, constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions . You should therefore go through the said Terms and Conditions regularly.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- Fortis Foundation does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation, copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) is and shall, for all times to come, owned by Fortis Foundation.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any content of the Website is strictly prohibited without any written authorization from Fortis Foundation. Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety.
- Fortis Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Fortis Foundation shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages emanating from the use of such other websites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Fortis Foundation reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion.
- Cancellation for any transaction is not permittable. Refund will only be considered in the case of duplicate transaction of same amount at the same date and time.